Repair Your Smile with Restorative Dentistry in Newark
Although teeth are created to last a lifetime, there are certain situations that may cause your smile to become damaged. When your smile has become compromised, you can rely on our dental team here at White Clay Dental Associates. Your dentist in Newark, either Dr. Donald T. Bond or Dr. Timothy D. Ganfield, can use their expert training and resources to provide effective, long-lasting restorative care to repair your smile.
Here are the best ways that our dentists can restore one, two, three—even all teeth!
Dental Crowns and Bridges
A dental crown is a viable option for patients who are dealing with weakened or damaged teeth. The dental damage calls for a restoration that will fully rebuild the tooth back to its original strength and aesthetics. Fractured teeth, severely decayed teeth, or an infected tooth that’s just undergone root canal treatment can benefit from dental crowns.
Furthermore, for those looking to address multiple teeth that are consecutively damaged can use a dental bridge. With a dental crown or bridge you can:
- Re-stabilize a tooth that’s fragile from root canal therapy.
- Attach either to a dental implant for a permanent solution to tooth loss.
- Rebuild the structure of a tooth that’s suffered dental trauma or severe decay.
- Protect a weak tooth from the threat of fracture.
- Giving a dark, discolored tooth a gorgeous makeover.
Complete and Partial Dentures
When patients are missing just a few or even all their teeth, dentures can be a fast, easy and inexpensive way to replace them. While dentures will never be natural teeth, they are a tried and true way to have a complete smile again.
In fact, with our dentist’s expertise in cosmetic and restorative care, you’ll receive a dental prosthetic that offers great aesthetics and improved function. Here are some of the benefits we offer with our dentures:
- You can choose which denture works best for you: full or partial dentures. Full dentures replace full arches for severe tooth loss and partials will address the specific missing teeth in your mouth—even if they are in different places of your mouth.
- Patients that have decreased their quality of life because they can’t function properly with missing teeth will feel a morale boost from being able to speak and eat again with clarity.
- Dentures provide improved aesthetics by creating a realistic looking smile.
If you are looking for a permanent solution to your tooth loss, dental implants in Newark are the best option for you. A single implant can be placed into the jawbone to restore a missing tooth. In just the same way, several implants can be placed throughout the jawbone to hold a bridge or dentures firmly with restorations known as implant-retained prosthetics. Dental implants can help you:
- Replace teeth with a restoration that looks and feels like a natural smile.
- Rebuild the strength of your jawbone by stimulating new bone growth.
- Replace teeth for years and years because of their stability and durability from high-quality dental materials.
If you would like to learn more about how our experts here at White Clay Dental can help you restore and keep teeth, feel free to contact our office for more information.